Wednesday, July 26, 2006

 

jews sans frontieres: "How Jews can lie abroad for Israel"

Below is the first part of a recent post by Levi9909 at the jews sans frontieres blog. It quotes from the article, "Every Jew is an Ambassador for Israel" by Rabbi Aron Moss. For more information on hasbara see my July 24, 2006, post.
How Jews can lie abroad for Israel
This is terrible, ok, terribly funny in parts. It's that zionist hasbara* thingy again. It's in Arutz Sheva and its about putting the case for Israel.

Question of the Week

"I am the only Jew in my office so I face a daily barrage of questions about Israel's actions in Lebanon. I don't know who appointed me as Israel's spokesman and I am not armed with the answers. Can you help?"

Answer:

At times like this, every Jew becomes an ambassador for Israel. Even if you don't agree with everything Israel does, any decent person must stand up for Israel's right to self-defense.

We can leave the military and political issues to the experts, but we should all be clear on the moral questions raised by this war. Let's look at a few of the most commonly asked questions.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?